Rosegal. com Review | Home Chic Club: Rosegal. com Review

8/07/2017

Rosegal. com Review



Hi guys, today I`m coming at you with a Rosegal. com review! Remember my Rosegal wishlist - you can find it here. Back then I made my order from Rosegal, received it few days ago and wanted to share everything with you.
I ordered the bag, sunglasses and ring and I must say, I`m blown away! Especially with the bag!! It is the cutest and most adorable bag and it looks so much better then I was expected! I must say this bag is definitely inspired by Chanel tweed bag! You can see more about it in Fall/Winter trends - Luxury wishlist.

It`s a mini crossbody bag in of white and main material is tweed, so I figured it can be perfect for year around. Size is 19-8-15 and it comes with a beautiful gold strap (120 cm). Although it`s a small bag, you can fit a lot in it, like phone, keys, wallet, small makeup bag... Price is $23.83.
You can find more about the bag here.
I was not sure about this Audrey Hepburn cat eye sunglasses (I ordered mine in light yellow), but there are really nice. There are lightweight and comfortable to wear and looking pretty good on me. Price is $6.40. You can find more about them here.
Finally, few words about the ring. It`s in rhinestone cuff ring in gold with a "XO" sign and I really like it! Price is $0.89. More about it find here
All in all, I would definitely recommend Rosegal.comAs always, please get in touch if you’ve ordered from the website and show me your spoils! 
So guys, what do you think? What`s your favorite? Comment down below or send me a tweet to @homechicclub
Thanks so much for stopping by today, wishing you a great day! xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Odabrala sam iste naocare za sebe :-) Torbica je takodje pravi secer.

    Cmok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odlične stvarčice si poručila! Sve mi se mnogo dopada! Slike su predivne ♥♥♥

    Novi post -> https://innisall.blogspot.com/2017/08/trikovi-za-bolje-stilizovanje.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zaista sjajne stvari, draga Vesna! Jako mi se dopada tvoj izbor! S druge strane, predivno si nam ih predstavila, slike su sjajne, bas kako sam i navikla. Odlicna recenzija!

    Visit me, Gothic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torbica i prsten su mi preslatki! :)

    Minnah's Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odlične stvarčice, pomalo i nesvakidašnje, posebno torba.

    Kathy's delight

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful selection!
    Have a nice week!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the details. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the all! especially the bag, its waay sooo cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosegal has some great things I must say. Lovely bag and sunglasses.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet bag!
    Have a good evening

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bag looks so pretty! Whole outfit looks very elegant °₊·ˈ

    Blog de la Licorne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your post!! Great content
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2017/08/mistakes-of-novice-artists.html
    https://www.instagram.com/mira_shpak

    ReplyDelete